We are the L Train Coalition; a group of engaged stakeholders, community organizations, businesses, and concerned citizens. Over 400,000 people use the L Train each weekday and it acts as the lifeline to businesses during nights and weekends.
Our intent is to maintain an open dialogue with the MTA about future L train disruptions, closures and accessibility so that the community’s voice is heard before the MTA makes any long-term service-affecting decisions.
The L Train Coalition Members:
- Brooklyn Allied Bars & Restaurants (BABAR)
- Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Grand Street Business Improvement District
- Neighbors Allied for Good Growth (NAG)
- New York City Council Member Antonio Reynoso
- New York City Council Member Rafael L. Espinal Jr.
- New York City Council Member Stephen T. Levin
- New York State Assembly Member Joseph Lentol
- North Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
- Senator Martin Dilan
- Senator Brian Kavanagh
- Transportation Alternatives
- United States Representative Carolyn B. Maloney
- United States Representative Nydia M. Velázquez
…and many local businesses
Contact us to join!Contact Us